Digital Marketing Manager
The Social Media Strategist will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and, under the direction and guidance of the Manager, will plan and execute social media and related campaigns for several of Prestige’s consumer healthcare products.
- Develop the communication strategy and creative calendar for each of his/her assigned brands.
- Interface with creative development resources to produce copy and images for social media posts including but not limited to internal resources, agency partners and User Generated Content (UGC).
- Interface with paid social media service to allocate and optimize media spend against social activities.
- Work with Brand Managers and Legal/Regulatory department to approve and schedule social posts for Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Acknowledge and respond to comments or questions on Prestige Brands’ owned social media profiles while adhering to company, FDA, and FTC guidelines.
- Engage with consumers on owned channels (i.e. corporate websites, branded social profiles) and not owned channels (product reviews, social media posts).
- Plan and execute Influencer Marketing and Content Marketing campaigns.
- Research online product ratings and reviews; posting responses in appropriate situations.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology, or related field.
- 2+ years social media community management at an agency, brand marketer, or marketing services provider.
- Strong knowledge of US digital marketing platforms and technologies
- Strong knowledge of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria
- Strong knowledge of Sprinklr or equivalent social management systems
- Strong knowledge of copywriting for digital platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
- Excellent math skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of image production (i.e. PhotoShop)
- Members of the digital marketing team are expected to take on an entrepreneurial role in developing the department and its capabilities. Applicants must be willing to take on any/all relevant tasks in which their abilities may benefit the company.