Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. (PCH) markets and sells well recognized brand name consumer healthcare products. Annual sales have grown to $1B per year through the organic growth of category leading product lines, channel and geographic expansion, and a series of strategic acquisitions. The company’s success has been directly enabled by best in class informational technology capabilities.
Prestige is an SAP shop, with S/4 HANA at the core; surrounded by Integrated Business Planning (IBP) for S&OP and Demand Planning, Vistex for Trade Promotion and Deductions Management, and Sterling Business Integrator for EDI trading partner collaboration. A single on premise instance of S/4 HANA supports approximately 250 users worldwide and operates out of the Tarrytown, NY office and data center.
The Senior SAP Systems Analyst will help support, maintain, and enhance SAP functionality as needed to ensure consistent and reliable business operations, while also enabling cost savings, market expansion, and sales growth.
Primary Responsibilities for the Senior SAP Systems Analyst:
- Proactively identify and implement functional and technical enhancements that yield measurable improvements to business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead and/or directly contribute to IT projects and business initiatives; including large-scale functional expansions, upgrades, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Identify opportunities to fully leverage the strengths and capabilities of SAP S/4 HANA.
- Diagnose and resolve functional / transactional issues.
- Provide business process, functional, and/or technical guidance as needed to overcome day-to-day system-related challenges.
- Document solutions and take measures to prevent reoccurring issues.
- Proactively identify and implement functional and technical changes to improve the timeliness and accuracy of business transactions, prevent issues that may disrupt transactional flow, and ensure consistent and reliable business operations.
- Strictly adhere to all IT General Controls and processes, including Change Control, Access Management, Data Privacy, and Information Security.
- Provide process, functional, and technical subject matter expertise and guidance to internal business partners and IT team members.
- Document changes, prepare training materials, and deliver training as needed to facilitate end-user adoption and continued system utilization.
- Support the team’s trouble shooting and development efforts across all SAP modules and interfaced systems when needed.
- Freely share information and support the efforts of others with a team-first mindset.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Expertise in SAP S/4 HANA SD and FI Modules
- Working knowledge of MM; familiarity with PP and QM is a plus
- Ability to design, test, SAP configuration changes
- Working knowledge of the Material Master, Business Partners (customer and vendor), Price Determination, and the use of multiple Company Codes and Business Areas
- Solid business process knowledge that spans Sales Order management and processing; Billing; Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable; the General Ledger, Costing, general accounting and financial operations
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Ability to trouble shoot, identify root cause, and lead the resolution of complex issues that span business processes, SAP modules, and integrated system.
- Ability to clearly and accurately document requirements, business processes, SAP functionality, and technical specifications.
- Ability to define project scope, deliverables, resource needs, test plans, and project plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to foster positive and effective working relationships across all functions and organizational levels.
- Self-directing, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and direction
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including designing and implementing SAP Configuration changes in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry (or similar)
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Authorized for work in the United States
- Full-time, on-site contemporary office environment located in Tarrytown, NY
- Off hours and weekend work may be required from time to time in support of technical issues and project work.