Our Senior Manager, Social & Emerging Media will plan and execute social media and related campaigns for a large and iconic portfolio of consumer healthcare and cosmetic products under the direction and guidance of our Director of Digital Marketing.
- Oversee and lead the creation of the organization’s social media strategy.
- Work with individual social strategists in crafting each brand’s individual social strategy, tactical recommendations and analytics reporting.
- Foster close cooperative relationships with all functions in the company relative to digital marketing. Work with marketing to deliver annual/monthly plans and associated deliverables to brand team representatives.
- Lead and manage relationships with paid media partners, creative agencies/vendors and enterprise social media technology vendor.
- Liaise with internal customer care team, legal and regulatory teams on adherence to FDA, FTC and company guidelines.
- Oversee and lead online product ratings and reviews; posting responses in appropriate situations in collaboration with appropriate internal teams.
- Deliver frequent performance reports to the digital marketing team and to individual brand team representatives with specific acknowledgements of areas for improvement. Upon authorization, implement all applicable improvements to in-market programs.
- Proactively present trends and developments in social media marketing with the Prestige marketing team and senior management teams, including but not limited to social commerce, influencer marketing and product sampling
- Collaborate with internal and external experts in complementary marketing disciplines such as creative, PR, social, and shopper marketing.
- Identify emerging technologies and marketing opportunities such as IoT, AR/VR, AI and Virtual Assistants and evaluate their potential impact on the business.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology, or related field and not less than 5 years of hands-on social media management experience at an agency, brand marketer, or marketing services provider, plus 2 years managing junior staff.
- Strong knowledge of US digital marketing platforms and technologies
- Strong knowledge of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria
- Strong knowledge of Sprinklr, Spredfast or equivalent social management systems
- Strong knowledge of copywriting for digital platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
- Excellent math skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of image and video production (i.e. PhotoShop)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others – demonstrates ability to deliver strong business results by working collaboratively with both internal and external resource effectively. Utilizes resources effectively to overcome challenges and achieve business objectives. Takes ownership where appropriate.
- Independent priority-setting – prioritizes tasks to maximize impact and results with limited resources and time. Correctly and consistently assesses and prioritizes what is mission-critical, nice to complete, or not central to achieving the goals.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – ability to convert analysis into insights and actionable plans. Able to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them. Resourceful at achieving objectives / results despite obstacles. Comfortable making conclusions with incomplete information.
- Strong communication and influence skills – clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Leads thinking of both marketing and cross-functional counterparts and agencies. Ability to build strong and productive relationships with agency, cross-functional teams, and vendors despite differences.
- Program management – ensures completion of key deliverables and milestones in a timely and consistent manner. Results are completed with quality, quantity and consistency.
- Results orientation – focuses not only on what needs to be achieved, but also makes sure that it’s done the right way.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Comfortable making decisions with limited information and resources. Self-reliant / proactive and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
- Prestige has elected to bring certain aspects of digital marketing in-house. Members of the digital marketing team are expected to take on an entrepreneurial role in developing the department and its capabilities. Applicants must be willing to take on any/all relevant tasks in which their abilities may benefit the company.
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE BRANDS does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Brands via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Brands. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Brands as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.