eCommerce Digital Content Manager (Tarrytown, NY)
The eCommerce Content Manager role is responsible for assisting with the creation, management, implementation and evaluation of digital shelf content on Prestige’s key retailer.com sites (i.e. Amazon, Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, et al.). This role will work cross-functionally with Prestige’s Marketing, Sales, Marketing Services and Customer Development teams as well as with agency and digital shelf platform vendor partners to assist in the development and implementation of digital shelf content solutions that drive sales conversion, brand equity, retailer platform search results according to specific retailer algorithms and overall retailer content health scorecards.
The eCommerce Content Manager is a key member of the eCommerce team and will work across Prestige’s portfolio of products, including but not limited to Oral Care, Women’s Health, Analgesics, First Aid/Foot Care, Baby/Pediatric, Cold/Cough/Flu, Digestive Health, and Eye Care. The position will require direct interaction with Prestige’s sales and marketing teams and multiple retailer and strategic digital shelf platform and agency partners to develop strong business alignment, programming and relationships. They work with all Prestige internal functions to ensure digital shelf content and any assigned shopper marketing/consumer promotions projects meet stakeholders’ needs and deliver upon customer, brand, category and sales objectives.
This position is based out of our Tarrytown, NY headquarters although office is currently working remotely.
Scope / Dimensions of Role
The Digital Shelf Content Manager is a key member of the sales team and will work across Prestige’s portfolio of products, including but not limited to oral care, women’s health, analgesics, first aid/foot care, baby/pediatric, cold/cough/flu, digestive health, and eye care. The position will require direct interaction with Prestige’s sales and marketing teams and multiple retailer and strategic digital shelf platform and agency partners to develop strong business alignment, programming and relationships. Will work with all Prestige internal functions to ensure digital shelf content and any assigned shopper marketing/consumer promotions projects meet stakeholders’ needs and delivers upon customer, brand, category and sales objectives.
Required Education and Experience
BS/BA degree educated from an accredited university and not less than 5 years of sales/marketing experience within the CPG industry with at least 2-1/2 years in an eCommerce/ digital shelf content management role.
Must be able to demonstrate:
- knowledge of digital shelf PDP content industry standards and best practices
- past experience with digital shelf PDP content needs and elements: above-the-fold (ATF) images and copy, below-the-fold (BTF) / enhanced content, user-generated content (UGC) / ratings & review, digital shelf brand stores / collection pages
- past experience in developing, optimizing, managing, syndicating and analyzing content for Amazon and at least 2-3 of the following omnichannel retailers: Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Dollar General, Rite Aid, Costco, BJ’s, super-regional grocery customers
- experience with Digital Shelf CSP/platforms, including technical capabilities, analytics, services and support (i.e. Syndigo, Salsify, Amazon Vendor Central, specific retailer platforms, et al)
- prior analytics/insights experience with ability to synthesize and make strategic recommendations
- prior project management experience – executing a project from start to finish
Prestige is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Search Firm Representatives - Please read carefully:
PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes sent by search firms to any employee at Prestige Consumer Healthcare via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Prestige Consumer Healthcare. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Prestige Consumer Healthcare as a result of the referral or through other means. Thank you for your cooperation.